Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 55 & 56

Friday was a rest day so that is just what I did! :)
Saturday - AMAZING as our 1st event as the Winter Team In Training we did Barber 2 Boise 10k. It was great & my goal was doing the 6.2 miles under an hour. Yup cross over the finish line at 58 min. YEA I felt amazing & was not sore like I normally am after a race. It was great meeting some of the Boise team next Saturday we merge for our 12 mile run w/ Boise. I can't wait. Felt great today. Now need to focus on the fundraising. I am a bit over 20% of my goal so I need to get busy! I know that God has sent me on this path for a reason and I will make my goal. I will cross that finish line!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your run Sat!! YAHOO!!! And coming in under the hour, way to go.
    Yep you will reach your goal, I have faith in you and before you know it, you will be running in AZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete