Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wow it has been a bit since I have written. But I have been busy. I am $437 away from my goal! Yea I still have 2 weeks left to collect donations so it is on full force. I am sure you guys are probably tired of my emails but too bad! :) I am gonna keep sending them until I reach my goal. hahahhaa. Day after tomorrow will be our longest run & my personal longest run ever 20 miles! I am stocked. It is gonna be really amazing. This time next month I will have completed my 1st marathon. Wow hard to imagine that I am that close to doing something I have been training & fundraising for for so long. This experience has changed me & I am so blessed to be apart of this journey. I will post to let you know how my 20 miles goes! Pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. You WILL make your goal, I only hope my post generates something for you, I tried!!! Honest I did.
    Good luck on your 20 miles, you can do it!!!! I have faith!! :)

    ReplyDelete