Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day ?

Well after having the swine flu, I had a sinus infection. UGH!!!! I am done being sick.
Saturday I went on my 1st long run w/ the combine Nampa/Boise Team. It was AMAZING 12 miles. It was soooo beautiful running as the sun was rising & seeing it over the lake WOW a great time to run. I felt amazing & only coughed a few times. But finished in 2:10. After that we had a potluck w/ honored patients. After listening to them, I know that I am on the path that God has lead me to. These people are AMAZING and they are who I am running for & why I WILL make my goal. It is the least I can do. They have fought for their lives and I have to fight for them.
So, I am planning a fundraising dinner with some AMAZING friends. Nonie, Jennifer & Lori have stepped in & are going to make this a wonderful night. Mark your calendars for those of you in the area Dec 4th in Dempsey Hall at St. Paul's church it will be a dinner & a silent auction.
Training week starts tomorrow in full swing AGAIN! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment