Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 2

Today is the day I did an outline of my fundraiser. It is a short outline but it is a map to what I need to do. I have to work on it a bit more but will have it all done by tomorrow. I am the type of person that needs a plan. I am huge on calendars so putting dates on when I need to get things done is key for me! I am waiting for the link from the main office so I can start getting to my goal & you can see the $$$ move on the blog! YEA!!!!!! I am still full of excitement!
I start my official training tomorrow. The TEAM is offering a free Shoe fit Clinic so I will be prepared for my tootsies! :) After the fitting I will zoom back to Nampa to meet up w/ my Women's running group & hope to get in at least 3 miles.

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic"

1 comment:

  1. You are now 2 days closer to your run, yahoo.

    ReplyDelete