Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 7

7 days in already it is crazy!!! The time is gonna fly by! Today was my rest day and I so enjoyed it. I did get alot done tho. I started addressing the envelopes and finished letter #1. I have 2 more letters to write & then get them to the printers!!! I am excited. I have a couple things I want to put in the envelopes as well. My goal is to get the 1st set mailed out by Friday next week. Mikayla made me this AMAZING sign I will post it when I upload the pictures. It will help me keep track of my progress on my march to $4500 oh yea!!!!! I am off to a great start and I am excited for each day.

1 comment:

  1. See how fast the time is going? Hey I am anxious to see the sign Mikayla made, and yep it's great having that support from her isn't it? You are off and "running" excuse the pun, and girl you had an awesome first week, it can only get better and better from here!!

    ReplyDelete