Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 4

What a day not only was it 1st day of school but I helped out in school also so I had limited time BUT I did get out there cause my training schedule told me to! :) I ran 2.4 miles it was smack in the middle of the day. Not a good idea. While I was running in 90 degree weather I was thinking is this how Arizona will feel??? Is it that hot that time of year?????? hahahahahaha I did also do bootcamp w/ lots of sprints & a cool down of a brisk 1 mile walk so it was a very busy & productive day. I am continuing to get in donations which I am thrilled about THANK YOU everyone who has donated so far!!!! I still have a long journey ahead of me but I am excited & scared at the same time for it. I am working on getting a picture of David to post so I can see him everytime I log on to the blog & know that I have to keep going. I am doing this for his memory & for others like him. So if you haven't donated yet please see my link at the top left corner. We need to beat this horrible cancer!

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it"
--Lou Holtz

1 comment:

  1. I understand you are scared but you know , don't be. You are one determined person and I know you can and will do this. And haha 90 in Phoenix, mmm maybe hotter!!! Heck I don't know but you will do it

    ReplyDelete