Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 10

Wow 10 days already. I hit over $400 mark today on donations! YEA I am excited about that!!!!! I am soooo getting there & that is just from my emails I sent out. Thank you everyone who has donated so far. I have some fun ideas for fundraisers so I am working on those. 1/2 my letters are sealed will get them all out this week. What a great feeling. I think I am mailing out 165 letters!!!!! Next step will be the business letters & then hitting the pavement to go face to face to businesses! :)
Ran a nice 5 mile run tonight w/ my running group it was great I feel amazing. This is the 1st time I felt this good after 5 miles. Yea!!!! Only 21.2 more miles to go! hahhahahaahahhhaahha

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are on your way! Keep it up. Let me know if you need stamps. I have an entire roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great, all ready over the $400 mark, awesome. I know your fundraisers will be great too, keep at it!!! But of course I don't need to tell you that. :)

    ReplyDelete