Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 5

Well today was my cross training day & I hit the weight room. Why oh why do I feel so silly in there at 6:30 at night?? But I did stay & did 45 minutes of legs & arms. Of course I did a 1 mile run & had my best time 8:45 oh yea!! Now just 25 more miles at that & I will make my 5 hour time in January!!! :) Tonight I am feeling it. My left hip is killing me. Not sure if it is the sprints from yesterday or the other workouts hmmmm. I can't wait for Saturday cause I will ask my coach about. It is great to have a mentor & a coach behind me.

My letter is just about done just waiting for a few things and then I will go get them printed off & I plan on having them out by the 1st week of September. I am excited still. I thought my excitement would start to die down a bit but OH NO it is all I think about. Where to get sponsors- training oh yea that is my life right now & I am LOVING it!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah why are you embarassed working out ?? Goof!! You are persistent and I can hear the excitement in your voice and read it in your blog. Excitement is your motivation, I know that much.
    Be careful with that hip and I a anxious to hear what your mentor says about it. If it's your shoes, get your new ones ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete