Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 6

What an amazing day this has been!!!!! Started the day with a good 3 mile run. Getting further w/o stopping yea only 23.2 more miles to go! YEA. Then I went & got all my supplies that I need to get my letters finished & printed out. Me being me, I got a nice carry file system I can organize w/ all my TNT info to keep it handy in order. I also got another donation today thanks Kami I so appreciate it I am almost at the $300 mark in week 1 YEA!!! LOVE IT!
Run went well. I am still having that pain in the hip but pushed thru it & did a great stretch afterwards. It wasn't too bad tonight at bootcamp. I felt it the most on the sprints so hmmmm gotta figure that one out. Tomorrow is my rest day for training! My husband commented that all I do now is workout. hahahhahhhaa I was like yup I have a 26.2 mile hurdle to get thru and I will do all the training I need to do! I have been following the Intermediate training for this week. I think I will do the same for next week & then kick it into high gear and do the advance training plan.
My good friend Jennifer recieved an email today & she found out her dad's cousin has been diagnosed with type B lymphoma, non-hodgegens, bone only. Jennifer sent me the email. So I want to add Terry's name to my list of people I am running for. My prayers go out to Terry & his family. This email today made me realize how important what I am doing is. We need to find a cure for this way too many people are affected by it everyday. So this will help me push even harder.

2 comments:

  1. First of all I like that pic of Dave on there, makes it all real huh? And to your friend who's dad's cousin now has it, you are running for a fantastic cause and I know how much your heart and soul is in this run. Keep training at a good pace and you will rock it in Arizona!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing and an inspiration to everyone that knows you! Keep it up. We are all praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete