Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 3

What an amazing day. I have my site set up for the donations & I sent out my 1st email to friends and family. AND I have already raised $200 AMAZING!! I am soooo blessed. I went to the shoe fitting clinic that is part of my training and WOW they were amazing. I did not get my new shoes yet but I will w/in the next couple of months. I will need to break them in before the big day. This team of coaches, mentors & fellow runners are amazing. I have already made so many new friends & can't wait to meet more. Oh I did find out today that I have unique feet! tee-hee LOVE it!!!!! I am excited to see what day 4 is gonna bring. Oh I did go for an easy 2.87 mile run/walk today so I am excited to step it up. Tomorrow is a 3 miler so I am ready!

1 comment:

  1. Okay I can tell this is going to be an experience of a lifetime and I am so glad you stepped up and accepted or was it chose, the challenge.. I know you will accomplish your goal and then some, and yep very proud of you. My only wish; if only I could be at the finish line in Arizona to take your pic, of course, but mostly to BEAM SMILE HUG YOU and let the world know what you accomplised!!!!

    ReplyDelete