Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 16, 17, 18

Selfish me I have taken 3 days off from blogging & working out. Now the people affected by cancer don't get to take a dayoff so I am feeling bad about the days I took off. BUT can't dwell on it so I did have a great day. I met w/ Kari and got some GREAT ideas for fundraising and got out there & ran an easy 2.5 miles. I could have went further but it got dark fast! Need to go at 7:30 for now on.
Sooooo this is my thoughts for a fundraiser. MOVIE NIGHT at my house in the cul-de-sac showing on the garage!!!!! I am not sure how much to charge & if I should have popcorn & water included??? hmmmmmm I will work it all out.

1 comment:

  1. I understand when you say the ones with cancer can't take a day off. You know I bet they do so don't feel guilty. Bet they take many days to look on the bright side of life instead of their cancer.
    You are doing great, you had alot going on w/ your new job, illness etc so it's all good.
    Movie night is an awesome idea, popcorn & drink 25 cents, remember every donation helps big or small!!!

    ReplyDelete