Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 19, 20

I hope everyone has taken a few minutes to reflect on all the wonderful blessing they have in life. Today marks the 8 year anniversary of 9/11. It is a day I will never forget. It ties into everything that I am doing. I am soooo grateful for what I have in my life & my strong legs that will get me through to the finish line. Today is a time to be thankful. I am thankful not only for my family & friends but also for my healthy body. God has given me a gift to be strong & fight for a really good cause. It is the least I can do!

1 comment:

  1. Very well put Brandi!! Too many dwell on what they "don't" have instead of what they "do" have. We should all never ever forget that horrific day 8 yrs ago, and then only strive to make this country that much stronger and better!! UNITED is the key word in the United States of America!!!

    ReplyDelete