Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 20, 21

Saturday was my Coached training & we went for 5 miles. I ran an 8 min/1 min intervals & it was FANTASTIC!!! After the 5 miles I felt like I could do 5 more. I am excited for this interval training. It will help me mentally at mile 20 I am sure. I also was very consistent w/ my speed and they say that is HUGE. Still working on fundraising I am now at 10% of my goal! YEA!!!! I still have a long journey ahead of me but know that with everyone's love & prayers I can make it through it!! I am excited! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are progressing right along. I'm praying for your continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt' it amazing how much you are learning? See you are working to help a cause and in return look at the knowledge you are gaining.
    Keep up the good work, you know I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete