Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 38

Well was all excited to do some speed work tonight at the Rec Center. About 2 hours before I was up in the attic & dropping down one of those outdoor mats & yup my toe decided to stay in the way. It bleed FOREVER. I put 2 bandades on it & got ready well I couldn't get my shoe on! Seriously!!! So I had to actually watch my daughter do gymnastics & watch all the people running by me! :(
So that means no day off on Friday I will push it & do speedwork that day. Oh well.
While at the bank I was talking to my favorite teller & she noticed my LLS shirt. Her husband has CML Leukemia for 2 years now. I got his story & name that I will add to my blog. I asked her if I could run for him. She was so sweet. We had a nice chat and I am still shocked to how many this actually touches. I guess I was really frustrated about my toe cause I really wanted to push it and do this for all the people out there. But there is a reason for this & God has a plan for me. I know that I am making a difference and that I will make my goal & cross that finish line!

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope the toe doing better today!!! God's way of telling you to slow down I bet. You are doing great with your training, etc but also you need to take care of yourself and rest too. So hence the toe, right???

    ReplyDelete