Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 30 & 31

Wow I missed yesterday didn't I? I tell it is that darn Twilight book that I picked up to read only during lunch! hahahahahha I should know better!
Yesterday was a great day I finished my corporate letter & got final ok from my mom! :) I did a 3 mile speed track run at the rec center & the 1st mile I did my best ever time at 7:54 oh yea after that I was right at 8:22 for the other 2 so not bad at all. I did have problems w/ my shoes tho.

Today - GREAT workout today it was my Cross train day so I went to the rec this a.m. and did my core & arm workout the trainer showed me & boy oh boy I can feel it now. Then I went back to the rec center & did 30 min. on the elliptical. It is very difficult to read while you are on that thing but I was at the baseball part my favorite! :) I did go back to Shu's Idaho Running Store & they exchanged my shoes & man oh man it is like I am wearing slippers the new shoes are amazing. The staff at Shu's is AMAZING & best thing is I got $5 back cause they were cheaper. They ended up getting me an entirely different brand & put me in 1/2 a size bigger than my normal shoe so I am a happy camper & they are pretty! :) One of the TNT members sent this out today to us. Very appropriate.

“There can only be one state of mind as you approach any profound test; total concentration, a spirit of togetherness, and strength.”

—Pat Riley

1 comment:

  1. Hey so glad the new shoes are feeling better. If your feet hurt, well um yeah not too good running huh?
    Put the Twilight book down, Step away from the book, NOW!!!! Get busy sending your business letters, and hit the pavement for more donations. You can do it, I know you can!!! :)

    ReplyDelete