Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 29

YEA I hit over the $500 mark today!!! Thank you to those who have donated so far. I am gonna work on my corporate letter tomorrow. I have a nice list so far that I am going to contact. I have 22 companies down so far. If I can get even 1/2 of them to donate oh yea!!!!!!! They will actually all donate what am I saying!:)
Today was a beautiful day & it makes me realize how much I am blessed. My running group that meets on Monday's is a true blessing. They are helping me thru this journey & I am so grateful for them. It is funny how you never know how a person will touch you when you first meet them. Like them for instance. They are a HUGE part of my training & I never would have guessed that when I first started running with them. I have such wonderful people in my life I can't begin to tell you how lucky I am. Today we did a great 4 mile run. It was perfect out nice & cool & we had a great pace. I got my guidepost magazine today (thanks Noni) and it had this quote in it & I thought it was perfect for my life right now. I will close today w/ this quote from Hala Moddelmog, president & CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
"There is a subtle difference between a mission and a promise. A mission is something you strive to accomplish. A promise is something you are compelled to keep. One is individual; the other is shared. When a misson and a promise are one and the same, that's when mountains are moved an races are won."

1 comment:

  1. Grr this won't post my comment, so I will try again!!
    You can move the mountain and win the race, so keep on going!!!! Anything is possible when you believe!!!

    ReplyDelete